Promodoro is a time management application based on the Pomodoro technique. This technique allows you to get the most out of time management. Turn time into a valuable ally to accomplish what you want to do and chart continuous improvement in the way you do it.
The basic unit of work in the Pomodoro technique can be split in five simple steps:
1. Choose a task to be accomplished
2. Set the Pomodoro to 25 minutes (the Pomodoro is the timer)
3. Work on the task until the Pomodoro rings, then put a check on your sheet of paper
4. Take a short break (5 minutes is OK)
5. Every 4 Pomodoros take a longer break
Promodoro is the perfect app for implementing this fantastic technique. The application is fully customizable so you decide work and break time. Promodoro will let you know when your pomodoro or break ends, even if the application isn't running or your iPhone is locked. Two counters display the amount of pomodoros you have completed today and overall. Resetting them couldn't be simpler, just swipe the text on the bottom of your screen and tap 'Reset'.
With Promodoro, you can finally eliminate the anxiety of time and enhance focus and concentration.